NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS OR CONSULTANTS!
NO RECENT GRADS - PLEASE!!
REQUIRES: 3-5 years of professional paid experience - ideally with knowledge of bitcoin and crpto
Our client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. This client is the world's largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $15 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for a full-stack Software Engineer who will join our Engineering Team in Palo Alto or San Francisco office. This client processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so our applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable, and secure. Theirr integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
About the role
As an early member of our engineering team, you will play an important role in building out significant parts of the client's product infrastructure, applications, and experiences.
About Technical Stack
- Frontend — Typescript, ReactJS, React Native, Apollo, Redux, D3, SCSS, Immutable.js, Webpack
- Backend — Golang, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- DevOps — Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Terraform
- Lead financial services client-facing web application features, covering the entire product lines from inception to launch
- Work across the entire stack using modern tech frameworks and tools; own execution
- Collaborate across product, design, and engineering teams to rapidly iterate on the product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
What skills you need for this position
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience developing full-stack web applications
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, etc.
- Comfortable working full-stack
- Solid engineering fundamentals and passion for high-quality code
- Product intuition, user empathy, ability to make sound UX decisions
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Familiarity with developing enterprise web applications in the financial space (B2B)
- Fluency in any of these: GraphQL, Apollo, Kubernetes Docker
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency space